Welcome to our E-Learning course! This course is composed of modules designed to facilitate the labour integration of Latin American and Caribbean migrants in Europe. We recognise the importance of overcoming cultural and professional barriers that may arise when starting a new life in a different country. Our mission is to provide practical tools and expertise that will not only boost their adaptation to the European working environment, but also enhance their professional development.
This training is divided into two courses:
- Course for Migrants from Latin America and the Caribbean:
– Composed of 7 modules, of which 2 are compulsory (Modules 1 and 2) and the remaining 5 are optional.
– Each module offers interactive resources, case studies and practical activities designed to build participants’ confidence and prepare them for the challenges and opportunities they will encounter in the European labour market.
– Our commitment is to provide them with the essential tools to build a successful and fulfilling future in their new life.
– In order to obtain the certificate, it is compulsory to complete the first two modules, in addition to choosing three other modules according to your preferences and needs.
- Courses for Companies and Businesses:
– Composed of 4 modules, all of them compulsory.
– These courses will provide tools to employers and members of organisations that receive migrants from Latin America and the Caribbean, with the aim of facilitating the effective integration of these people into the labour dynamics.
– Successful completion of all modules is required to obtain the certificate.
We are committed to supporting both migrants and companies by providing comprehensive training that will contribute to successful and harmonious integration into the work environment. We hope it can be of use to you!